Your health; your surrounding.
Your surroundings matter.
ecofitter can properly assess your surroundings
to improve your health and happiness.
- Is my business, home, cottage or boat as healthy as I would like it to be?
- Does my air, materials, chemicals or electrical climate influence my health?
- If so, how much?
- Is the amount of information about the health impacts hard to keep up with?
- Is the information sometimes conflicting?
We can help. The study of how our surroundings effect us is environmental health. Our focus is assessing surroundings, providing resources and guiding people to create healthier spaces.
Click here for a short video which explains the importance of environmental health.
In order to assist you to provide the healthiest space possible for you, your family, your employees we offer:
1) on-site assessments of your space, business or residential, in Pointe au Baril or in the Parry Sound area and also in the Toronto/Oakville area on occasion. Details about assessments can be found on the details page. We do not accept commissions or referral fees of any sort. Her's a fun little video showing the kind of work we do.
2) workshops and/or presentations (very practical and interactive) so you can learn how to assess some issues and make changes in your business or home yourself and/or share the information with others. 3) on-site or telephone or e-mail consulting about your building or renovation project so it can be as healthy as possible (consulting and/or research particular product, material, chemical or building method, and design recommendations)
4) work with design teams to ensure a healthier build, re-build or renovation
5) resources in our 4 key areas: food,water,air,spaces. So we'll sell cleaners and their ingredients, equipment, tools, books, water filters, solar cookers) in the Cranberry Camp store/office.
6) Hopefully we'll have a small education centre for events and workshops on our very small campground. We've already got experts in many areas (forest gardening, herbalist walk...) already committed. If you'd like to be involved send us an e-mail. Learning and sharing about healthy living is our passion.
Healthy solutions are always ecological solutions!
How to book?
2) Use one of the PayPal links on the details page to reserve your appointment time or pay for your service in advance
3) Your balance can be paid after we have been to your space (cash, credit cards, or cheque).
Anne Stewart is the lead investigator and founder of Environmental Health Consulting Inc. Anne has 13 years experience as property manager, holds an Environmental Health degree (Bachelor of Applied Science), has worked in Public Health field for 19 years, is a certified Public Health Inspector (CIPHI(C)) and certified Building Biologist (BBEC).