Environmental health is the study of how our surroundings affect health.
Your surrounding matter.
Properly assessing your surroundings is the first step to unleashing your health and happiness.
Is your business, home, cottage or boat as healthy as you would like it to be?
Do you wonder about your air, materials, chemicals & EMFs (electro-magnetic fields) and what their influence on your health is?
Do you find the amount of information, and sometimes conflicting messages, about the health impacts hard to keep up with?
We can help. Our focus is to assess surroundings and guide people to create healthier spaces. Without removing toxic triggers or toxic materials which make conditions worse, your health cannot be optimal.
Click here for a short video which explains the importance of environmental health.
In order to assist you to provide the healthiest space possible for you, your family, your employees we offer:
2) workshops and/or presentations (very practical and interactive) so you can learn how to assess some issues and make changes in your business or home yourself and/or share the information with others. 3) on-site or telephone or e-mail consulting about your building or renovation project so it can be as healthy as possible (consulting and/or research particular product, material, chemical or building method, and design recommendations)
4) work with design teams to ensure a healthier build, re-build or renovation
5) we are in the design phase of creating a small (obviously healthy!) education centre with a very small campground, a healthy home store. We plan to have all kinds of events and workshops about healthy living for groups and individuals. All this in the Township of the Archipelago, north of Parry Sound. See Cranberry Camp. We look forward to many partnerships and projects. Learning and sharing about healthy living is our passion.
Healthy solutions are always ecological solutions!
How to book?
2) Use one of the PayPal links on the details page to reserve your appointment time or pay for your service in advance
3) Your balance can be paid after we have been to your space (cash, credit cards, or cheque).
Anne Stewart is the lead investigator and founder of Environmental Health Consulting Inc. Anne has 13 years experience as property manager, holds an Environmental Health degree (Bachelor of Applied Science), has worked in Public Health for 10 years, is a certified Public Health Inspector (CIPHI(C)) and certified Building Biologist (BBEC).